Choose the Right Travel Company
Working With Therapy Recruiting Agencies
Not all therapy recruiting organizations have the same resources or the same specialties. Make sure your specialty is well represented among the therapy travel jobs being offered, so you have a wide range of options. Also, make sure that the therapy employment opportunities offered are in cities in which you'd like to work and visit, and the hours and work expectations meet your needs. If you are using a traveling opportunity as a prelude to a new full-time position, make sure the therapy recruiting company can support these efforts and is comfortable with your goals.
Don't be afraid to ask tough questions when it comes to your therapy employment. For example:
- What type of support do I receive if the position is not what I expected?
- Will you help with pay disputes after I have moved on to another position?
- What happens if the provided living conditions are not acceptable?
- What sort of benefits should I expect to receive?
There are many therapy recruiting organizations out there, so weigh your options carefully, and make sure not to compromise any of your needs. Remember, you want to choose a therapy travel job and company that shows your dedication, commitment and support.
A quality therapy recruiting company will offer you the following:
- Medical BenefitsM
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Assistance
- Travel and Housing Reimbursements
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- 24/7 On-Call Support